Before J Day
Planning your J Day Event
- Participating sponsor(s) pick where to host their J Day event(s). We encourage sponsors to host events where they have significant number of exchange participants, as well as collaborate with neighboring sponsors
- Once the location and time of the event has been decided, sponsors should submit the details to the Alliance HERE
- We encourage sponsors to create J Day Swag for their event(s) and participants. Note that participating sponsors are responsible for ordering and purchasing J Day t-shirts for all participants joining their events as well as using maintaining the J Day brand. Check out the J Day style guide for more information
- Sponsors should engage elected officials, their staff, and media personnel in their J Day event. Use the Sample Press Release from our Resource page to get the word out
During J Day
Celebrate with us
- Sponsors, participants, and events attendees should share their activities online using the hashtags line: "Eat. Play. Give.", "#ExchangesImpact", "#CelebrateJDay", "JDay 2018"
After J Day
Keep us informed
- Sponsors must submit a recap of their event to the Alliance including number of attendees and how the event impacted their community, pictures, and videos
- Sponsors should encourage their J Day participants to enter into our J Day Service Raffle!
Click Resources to access coordinating materials such as Style Guide and social media guideline